If patient is in GOOD GENERAL CONDITION and is FIT TO TRAVEL(fitness should be given by treating physician back home). Patient can come to India for further investigation and treatment.”
1.)Patient can come if general condition will allow:-
v A, Fit to fly
v B, Takes care of daily needs independently
v C, Clinically fitness for intervention
2.)Mandatory to bring:
v Detailed Medical Summary written by treating physician
v All investigation including blood test
v Scans and tissue or biopsy blocks if done earlier.
v This will facilitate a quicker workup of your patient and early initiation of treatment.
* Patient should carry Medical visa while coming for the treatment in India.
We can provide medical visa letter. We would need passport of patient and attendant for the same, the letter will expedite the visa process.
Special services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options