Top 10 Vascular & Endovascular Surgeons in India
List of top 10 vascular and endovascular surgeons in India is based on our research:
1. Dr. Rajiv Parakh
Dr. Rajiv Parakh completed his Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons in United Kingdom in 1986, & trained in Vascular Surgery in United Kingdom before returning to India to set up one of the first independent Department of Vascular Surgery in 1990. He is the founder member of Vascular Society of India, Endo-vascular Intervention Society of India and is a Life Member of the Society of Vascular Surgery. He was elected as Secretary of the International Society for Vascular Surgery, New York, USA in 2007.
FRCS Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom1987
MS (Surgery)Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi1986
M.B.B.SMaulana Azad Medical College, Delhi1982
2. Dr. Sekar N
- Best Doctor award MGR University 2011
- Honorary Doctorate by MGR University in 2012
- 30 years Retired Prof and HOD vascular department MMC
- Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment
MS, MNAMS, MCh(vascular), FICS, DSc( Hon.Causa), FRCS(Glasgow)
3. Dr. Balaji V
- More than 12 yrs at Apollo Hospitals
- 10 yrs in U.K and USA Fellowhip in endo vascular surgery Cologne Germany.
- Fellow of International college of Surgeons European section Harris
- Fellow ship by Rotary Club
- Best doctor 2010 by IMA First overseas Indian to pass FRCS intercollegiate Board exam Leading Surgeon in Endovenous Radio Frequency ablation Only team in the country to perform Carotid Endarterctomy under Regional anaestheia First team in the country to perform liberation treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
MS, MNAMS, MCh(vascular), FICS, DSc( Hon.Causa), FRCS(Glasgow)
4. Dr. Pankaj Patel
Dr. Patel works exclusively as a vascular and endovascular surgeon .After having completed his surgical training from Mumbai university,he acquired vascular surgical training at Leeds, UK for 5 years. His major work interest has been management of venous diseases. he has been a faculty in many national international conferences.
5. Dr. Tarun Grover
Dr. Grover has been bestowed the honor of “first fellow in vascular and Endovascular surgery” accredited by the National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. His experience as a Vascular & endovascular specialist and an expert at Vascular Ultrasound duplex imaging spans for almost over 16 years now. He has had enormous training and teaching experience in the past two decades including trainings like the awarded vascular fellow ship at St. Mary’s London, UK (Intervascular), Vascular Fellowship at Regional Vascular Centre, Porz, Cologne, Germany, The Ethicon, Cordis Endovascular Fellowship (Australia) etc. He has been faculty for the Endovascular Teaching Skills at the Ethicon Institute Cordis J & J, National live workshops sessions on Endovenous laser ablation and radio frequency ablation, Endovascular Live hybrid OR workshop, Annual VSI duplex course etc. He has been a key opinion leader on many national & international deep veins thrombosis forms & vascular global trials,an invited faculty for enumerable Indian & Global Vascular & endovascular conferences. And an active contributor for many indexed published vascular & Endovascular journals and has been engaged in many His keen areas of interest endovascular abdominal arotic aneurysm repair, Carotid angioplasty and Hybrid technique for iliac chronic thrombotic Occlusion recanalisation.
|FNBE (Peripheral Vascular & Endovascular Surgery)||Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi||2003|
|MNAMS||Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi||2000|
|D.N.B. (General Surgery)||Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (National Board Examination)||1998|
|M.B.B.S||G.R. Medical College, Gwalior||1995|
6. Dr. Jaisom Chopra
Dr. Jaisom Chopra, is a renowned vascular Surgeon, practising at various prestigious institutions including Apollo hospitals, New Delhi, India. After completion of his graduation and post-graduation in Surgery, he proceeded to UK where he completed his FRCS from The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh (UK) and spent 10 years working as a Vascular Surgeon in various renowned teaching hospitals across England. Subsequently, he went to Port Elizabeth, South Africa as a consultant Vascular Surgeon for 2 years.
Dr Jaisom Chopra returned to India in 1998 with the aim to bring forth the latest and state of the art techniques in the field of vascular surgery. He undertakes all types of vascular surgical procedures including aortic surgery for aneurysmal and occlusive disease, leg bypasses besides many more.
Dr Jaisom Chopra’s key interest is in Laser varicose veins surgery and bypasses for salvage of limbs in diabetic patients.
On the social front, he is popularly known for his in-depth knowledge of the subject and philanthropic nature. He is associated with Arpana Hospital, Madhuban, Karnal a charitable institute where the destitute get the privilege of free treatment from one of the pioneers and experienced vascular surgeons of the nation.
MBBS, MS, FRCS(Edin)
7. Dr. K K Pandey
Dr. K K Pandey is a practising Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon (CTVS) and a Vascular Surgeon with an experience of 39 years.
He pursued his MBBS in the year 1980 from Kanpur University. He completed his MS in the year 1983 from Kanpur University. He has also done his PhD in the year 1992 from Suprime Attestation Commision.
Dr. K K Pandey is an experienced, skilled and awarded doctor in his field of specialization.
MBBS, MS, Ph.D (CTVS)
8. Dr. (Col) Kumud Rai
Dr (Col) Kumud Rai, Past President of Vascular Society of India is a pioneer in the field of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery in India, with 25 years of experience in this field. Tutor for Royal College of Surgeons (UK) and examiner in MCh, he has trained and mentored several generations of vascular surgeons in India.
- MBBS, AFMC Pune 1978, Gold Medals in Anatomy, Physiology, Surgery
- MS (Surgery) 1984, Stood First in Pune University
- Vascular Surgery Training at Erasmus University Hospital Rotterdam, Holland, for two years (91-93)
9. Dr. Rajarajan Venkatesan
- Dr RajarajanVenkatesan is a Vascular and Endovascular surgeon, did his postgraduation from PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research), Chandigarh, which is a prestigious apex institute and tertiary care center in India. He worked as a Post MS Registrar in General and Vascular surgery for one year and half years at PGIMER, Chandigarh under Prof. R. N. Kataria, Prof. S. M. Bose &Prof.ArunanshuBehera.
- Dr RajarajanVenkatesan also worked at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences at Hyderabad for a year in the Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery trained under Prof.Pinjala Ramakrishna. Then he did his MCh( Vascular Surgery) at Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- MBBS, MS (PGI), DNB, MCh(Vascular Surgery)
10. Dr. Suhail Naseem Bukhari
Dr. Suhail Naseem Bukhari practices at Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital Saket. Professional qualification of the Doctor are MBBS from KIMS in Bangalore in 1996, DNB (General Surgery) from National Board of Examinations in New Delhi in 2001 and FNBE (Peripheral Vascular Surgery) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi in 2006 and specializes in Vascular Surgery.
MBBS 1996 KIMS Bangalore One Bangalore University
D.N.B. 2001 Sir Ganga Ram Hospital National Board of One
General Surgery Old Rajinder Nagar Examinations
F.N.B.E 2006 Sir Ganga Ram Hospital National Board of One
Peripheral Vascular Old Rajinder Nagar Examinations
Surgery New Delhi-110060