Top 10 IVF Doctors in India
1. Dr. Sohani Verma
- Over 32 years experience in Obs. & Gynae.
- Over 22 year of experience in IVF and Infertility
- Senior Consultant Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, Infertility and IVF specialist at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, since 1996.
- Incharge IVF Lab – Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, since 2002. International Experience:
- 15 years experience of working at various teaching and non-teaching hospitals in U.K. with special focus on high risk pregnancy and infertility.
- 4 ½ years experience of practicing as a full time “Infertility and IVF Specialist” at Sheffield Fertility Centre, UK and Research Associate at University of Sheffield UK.
- 32 years Postgraduate experience in India and UK
- Over 22 years experience in IVF and Infertility in UK and India
- 14 Years work experience in UK
- 10 years ( 1979 – 89) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at various teaching & non teaching hospitals of UK
- 4 years in IVF From July 1989 to Sept. 1993- as Senior Infertility and IVF Specialist at Sheffield Fertility Centre & Jessop (Teaching) Hospital for Women UK under Professor I.D. Cooke and as Research Fellow at University of Sheffield , UK
MBBS, MRCOG (UK), FRCOG (UK), FICOG, FIMSA, PGDMLS, PGDHHM, FMAS
2. Dr. Sonu Balhara Ahlawat
Dr. Sonu is a Senior Consultant at the reproductive unit. She is trained in Artificial Reproductive Techniques and Endoscopic surgeries from the esteemed ART Unit of Army Hospital Research & Referral, New-Delhi.
General Obs & Gynae training from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal PGIMS Rohtak and Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi.
MBBS, DGO, DNB
3. Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi
- Senior Resident UCMS+GTB hospital
- Specialist Consultant training in high risk obstetrics & infertility,Leeds Teaching Hospital,UK
- Advance Consultant training IVF & Reproductive medicine,Imperial College,London,UK
- Advanced specialist in Male infertility,Chelsea & Westminster Hospital,London,UK
- Fellowship in Embryo biopsy & PGD – Guys & Saint Thomas hospital,London ,UK
- Laproscopic + minimal access surgery fellowship- AIIMS,New Delhi
- Advanced training in fertility preservation in Cancer patients(Onco ART),Reproductive surgery,KK IVF,women’s & children hospital,Singapore.
- MBBS,MD Delhi University (Lady Harding College)
- MRCOG (London,Uk)
- Diploma family planning & Sexual Health(London,UK)
- M.sc in IVF & Reproduction,Distinction Awardee(Bristol,UK))
4. Dr. Soma Singh
She is a distinguished IVF & Infertility specialist with clinical expertise in management of Male and Female infertility problem. She is one of the few IVF specilist in India, who has experience of working in the institutes responsible for birth of 1st two IVF babies in the world. Her kind nature goes exceptionally well when discussing various infertility issue with the patients. She has special interest in male factor infertility and PCOS. Before joining BLK Hospital she was working as a consultant at Bourn Hall IVF clinic. To her credit are various presentations and publications at different National and International level.
Dr. Soma Singh has done her MS and DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She obtatined her fellowship degree (FNB), recognised by National Board of Examination from Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kolkata, India.
5. Dr. Nandita Palshetkar
Dr. Nandita Palshetkar has reached great heights and has made an enormous contribution to the field of ob-gy by achieving various noteworthy records throughout her career. To keep abreast of the rapidly evolving technology in the IVF domain worldwide Dr. Palshetkar regularly attends many training programs and workshops worldwide. She has been of the most prolific contributor to the enhancement of academic body of knowledge in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India, and has presented many papers and contributed articles in many journals and magazines.
MD FCPS FICOG
6. Dr. Hrishikesh D Pai
For over 26 years, Dr. Hrishikesh D Pai has been instrumental in the field of IVF and been one of the pioneers of many technologies. Dr. Pai has performed more than 10,000 embryo transfers and established one of the largest group of IVF centres in India with 8 full-fledged IVF centres and fertility centres & affiliate units. He also helped to start many IVF units all over India. With numerous publications to his credit, Dr. Pai is a versatile doctor – not only as a practising IVF doctor, but as an academician, a professional leader and a social worker. He has recently been the President of ISAR – India’s largest association of IVF specialists.
MD FCPS FICOG MSc(USA)
7. Dr. Pramod Sharma
Dr. P.K. Sharma is the CMD of Pratiksha Group of Hospitals, Pratiksha School of Nursing . He did his MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Guwahati Medical College in 1991. While pursuing his studies he had taken into account the fact that advanced treatment in infertility (In vitro fertilization) – for test tube babies was not available in the north east region.
In 1995 he went to Melbourne, Australia and did his fellowship in IVF and minimal invasive surgery at Royal Women hospital. Though he was offered a job there he preferred to come back to Guwahati and serve the people of north east region. He successfully delivered the first IVF of his centre at a Guwahati based charitable hospital on 13th Feb1997.
He then joined as a programme director of IVF centre in a renowned hospital in the year 1998, where he delivered the first ICSI baby from testicular sperm in the year 1999. During the period from 1996 to 2013 he had attended several conferences in different parts of India as well as in Europe and America as a guest speaker and panelist.
MBBS | MD | Fellowship in IVF and Minimal Invasive Surgery (Australia)
8. Dr. Aanchal Agarwal
She has special interest and vast experience in the field of infertility and IVF. Her competence and deep understanding of the subject gives her an edge in the management of all infertility related issues, whether male or female. Dr Aanchal’s methodical as well as humanitarian approach to the problems of her patients combined with high pregnancy rates has made her one of the most sought after IVF specialists.
She has an excellent surgical hand for fertility related Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic procedures like ovarian cyst, fibroids, tubal blockage, polyps, septum etc. She has numrous successful Infertility and IVF cases to her credit how so ever complicated may be.
Dr. Aanchal has got the highest degree in Reproductive Endocrinology available in India which enables her to treat even difficult cases successfully. She is an established obstetrician and gynaecologist with post doctoral fellowship of the National Board in Reproductive Medicine and a brilliant academic background.
9. Dr. Bhavna Banga
- Advanced IVF training in Fertility & IVF @ world renowned centres:
- Monash IVF, Melbourne (Australia)
- Yale Fertility, Yale University (U.S.A.)
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Mcgills University (Canada)
- Homerton University Hospitals, NHS, London (UK)
- Weil Cornell Male Reproductive Centre, New York
- Androfert, Centre of Excellence for Male Infertility, Campinas (Brazil).
- M.B.B.S ( Pune )
- Masters in Obstetrics & Gynae ( Mumbai )
10. Dr. Surveen Ghumman Sindhu
- Jt Editor / Ex Web Editor, Indian Fertility Society
- Editor Assoc of Obstet & gynecologist, Delhi
- Indian society of Assisted Reproduction
- Indian Society of third party Reproduction
- Fertility Preservation Society of India
- Manipal Association of Clinical embryologists
- Member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Member of Manipal Association of Clinical Embryologists (MACE)
- Member of Indian Menopausal Society (IMS)
- Member of Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of India (FOGSI)
- Member of Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Member of National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India NARCHI
- Member of South Delhi Gynae Forum
- M.B.B.S:Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Dec, 1986
- M.D. (Obs & Gynae): Govt. Medical College, Amritsar. April, 1991
- Certificate course in Hospital administration ( 1 Year) : National Institute of health and Family Welfare ,Delhi,1999- 2000
- Training Course on Research Methodology in Reproductive Biomedicine From National Institute of Health and Family Welfare 2001
- FICMCH – Fellow of Indian College of Maternal and Child Health – 22nd Sept 2007
- Certificate Course in Clinical Embryology and ART from Manipal University and Cleveland Clinic USA (2008)
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery Done in 2008 from World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
- FICOG –Fellowship of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Received in Jan 2009
- Advanced course in ‘Micromanipulation in ART’ from Manipal University from 6th to 12 th June 2011