Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
We have a full-fledged Oncology Care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues.
Treatment Plan & Average Cost:
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Wilm’s Tumor Treatment Cost in India. Wilms tumor (also called Wilms’ tumor or nephroblastoma) is a type of childhood cancer that starts in the kidneys. It is the most common type of kidney cancer in children. About 9 of 10 kidney cancers in children are Wilms tumors.
We need to first evaluate and stage the disease before giving any definitive treatment.
The plan will be Evaluation , Neoadjuvant chemotherapy, Surgery and then Post-surgery chemotherapy. Pediatric surgeon consultation is also required.”
Work-up – 2500 USD approx
Chemotherapy – 11000 USD approx
Duration of treatment- Approximately 7 months
Treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options