Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Wilm’s Tumor Treatment – Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals New Delhi
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Wilm’s Tumor. Wilms tumor (also called Wilms’ tumor or nephroblastoma) is a type of childhood cancer that starts in the kidneys. It is the most common type of kidney cancer in children. About 9 of 10 kidney cancers in children are Wilms tumors.
The cost evaluation including whole body PET MRI, consultations, routine blood and radiological investigations etc. will be approx. USD 1500 which will be done on outpatient basis.
The cost of surgery will be approx. USD 8500 with 5 days hospital stay in a multi-bedded unit.
The cost of chemotherapy and radiotherapy (if required) will be approx. between USD 6000 to USD 8000 which will be done on outpatient basis for 6-8 weeks.”
Treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Procedure Preformed in the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals New Delhi, JCI Accredited
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options