Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Versa HD- Advancement of Medical Technology in India
- Versa HD™ is a Versatile, all-in-one system which offers classic radiotherapy to advanced stereotactic precision.
- Equipped with sophisticated conformal beam-shaping technology and High Dose rate mode delivery, Versa HD™ is designed to provide the precision and speed necessary to deliver advanced stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT) and stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), techniques that demand the maximum accuracy in tumor targeting and protection of critical structures.
- Versa HD™ the unique combination of ground-breaking MLC leaf speeds with High Dose Rate mode means clinicians can, for the first time, explore the full capabilities of high dose rate delivery and take advanced therapies to new levels.
- The machine can deliver very high precision radiation treatments in the form of:
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT/Rotational IMRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy
- Electron therapy
- These ultra-sophisticated techniques of radiation allow for greater control on dose-to surrounding-normal-structures and greater accuracy of dose-to-the-tumour in record time. In short, the treatment is more efficient and more effective for the patient.
Article Source: https://www.hcgoncology.com/hcg-advantage/latest-cancer-treating-technologies/versa-hd