Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
We have a full-fledged Gynecology Care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues.
Treatment Plan & Cost:
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgery cost in India.
Total laparoscopic hysterectomy is a surgical procedure for the removal of uterus. In this technique, the uterus is separated from inside of the body and removed in small pieces through small incisions or through vagina. A hysterectomy is a major surgical procedure and has both psychological and physical consequences.
Total laparoscopic hysterectomy is performed to treat conditions such as painful or heavy menstrual periods, pelvic pain, fibroids or may be performed as a part of cancer treatment.
Hysterectomy may be performed vaginally, abdominally or laparoscopically. Laparoscopic hysterectomy has benefits such as shorter recovery period, reduced postoperative pain but it may be associated with a greater risk of complications particularly urinary tract injury.
Total laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery treatment cost India includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options