- Visa Applicants should fill online visa application forms onindianvisaonline.gov.in and submit a print out of filled-in form with two colour photographs (51mmx51mm) and documents as specified below.
Serious ailments like neurosurgery, joint replacements ophthalmic disorders, renal disorders, cardiac problems, congenital disorders, organ transplantations, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, gene therapy and others are of primary considerations in granting a medical visa. The list of treatments is non-exhaustive.
- The sole purpose of travel should be of having a medical treatment in India.
- The applicant should seek medical treatment at reputed/specialized/recognized hospital in India.
- Two medical attendants are allowed to travel with the patient. They can be his/her family members, relatives or associates.
- Relevant letters signed and stamped from the hospital concerned in India should be provided on the letter head of the hospital/organisation with applicant’s details.
APPLICATIONS WITH FALSE & INCORRECT INFORMATION WILL BE REJECTED
1) Application form is to be completed ELECTRONICALLY ONLY in all respects. Applications with incomplete details are liable to be rejected.
2) Form to be signed at two places; below the photograph and last page by the applicant only
3) 2 recent (not older than 3 months) coloured photographs (2 inches X 2 inches) with white background ONLY. PASTE FIRMLY one photograph in the RIGHT HAND SIDE TOP CORNER BOX & STAPLE another photograph at LEFT HAND SIDE TOP CORNER of the application form
4) Passport valid for 6 months with minimum two blank pages
5) Address of referees in Thailand and India to be furnished in detail
6) Travel & Tour Itinerary and copy of Hotel booking
7) All visa applications must be supported with the passport photocopy
8) Referral form (NON-RESIDENTIAL FORM) to be filled in by non-Thai applicants.
CHILD APPLICANTBELOW 15 YEARS – All as above & including below:
9) Form to be right thumb print or signed by the child below photograph & on the second page
10) Counter signed by the parents on the second page only
11) Signed copy of the parent’s passport or IC
One signature by the applicant below the photograph pasted at right hand side top corner. Another signature on the second page at bottom right hand side corner.
- All visa applications are subject to approval by the Embassy of India.
- Acceptance of application is No guarantee that Visa will be issued or requested length of Visa validity & number of entries into India will be granted.
- No reasons would be given for refusal of visa.
- Therefore, booking a flight ticket before obtaining an Indian Visa is not advisable.
- Diplomatic and Officials Passport holders including UN staff should apply online and submit the forms at the Embassy.
- Handwritten applications would not be accepted.
- A Reference Charges fee of Baht 400/- is chargeable from all foreign nationals for all category of visas.
- Gratis Visa is issued to the nationals of Afghanistan, Argentina, Bangladesh, DPR Korea, Jamaica, Maldives, Mauritius, South Africa, Uruguay, and Mongolia.
- Baht 1800 is chargeable from Romanian nationals as service charge for all type of visas.
- Baht 1700 is chargeable from Russian nationals as service charge for all type of visas.
All Visa applications should be submitted at the address given below:
VFS visa application Centre at VFS GLOBAL Pvt Ltd,
Address: 36/28, P S Tower,
10 Floor, Soi 21, Sukhumvit, Klong Toe Nua, Distt.
Watana, Bangkok 10110.
website- www.vfsglobal.com/india/thailand, e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Centre Number- 022583063-64
0830-1400 hrs- Submission of applications
1630-1730 hrs- Delivery of documents.
Embassy of India, Ocean Tower 2, 75/120-121,
42nd Floor [75/32-33, 20th Floor], Tel : 02-2580300-5, 022580307 and 022604166.
Email : email@example.com
VFS Global, the new authorized Agency of Embassy of India, Bangkok, will accept applications for Consular Services in addition to Visa and Passport Services. w.e. f 01.02.2017. All Indian nationals, foreign nationals and OCI Card holders are advised to contact VFS Global at PS Tower, 10th Floor, Soi-21, Sukhumvit, Bangkok ( website- www.vfsglobal.com/india/thailand, e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org, Call Centre Number– 022583063–64) for all Consular Services.
Working hours in the Consular Section in the Embassy (0900–1200 HRS) : Applications for Power of Attorney, signature attestation, Life Certificate attestation, Diplomatic /Official/UN passports for official work in India and Emergency cases will only be accepted in the Embassy premises at 20th Floor, Ocean Tower II, Soi–19, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok.
Working Hours in the VFS ( 0830–1400 hours) : Application for all other Consular Services including visa applications, applications by Diplomatic/Official passport holders for Tourist visa, passport applications , OCI applications, relationship certificates, residence certificates and passport attestations etc be submitted to the VFS, the authorized Agency of the Embassy of India, Bangkok at 36/28, PS Tower, 10th Floor, Soi–21, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok.
Delivery of Consular documents:-
Embassy: 1500–1630 hours .
VFS:- 1630–1730 hours
Emergency contact: +66–618819218.(Only for Indian nationals in distress. This number can be contacted after working hours and holidays only. Not for passport and visa queries)
Website Reference: Indian Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand