Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Laparoscopic Splenectomy – Spleen Cancer – Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Splenectomy – Laparoscopic Surgery.A splenectomy is a surgical procedure in which all or part of the spleen are removed. A splenectomy can be completed to treat both benign and cancerous conditions such as Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and some types of leukemia, such as chronic lymphocytic leukemia and hairy cell leukemia. . This procedure is done by Laparoscopic surgery, also called minimally invasive surgery (MIS), bandaid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations in the abdomen are performed through small incisions (usually 0.51.5 cm) as opposed to the larger incisions needed in laparotomy.
The Splenectomy – Laparoscopic Surgery treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Procedure Preformed in Fortis Hospital , Mulund , Mumbai – JCI Accreditation.
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options