Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Thyroidectomy – Laparoscopic Surgery – Max Healthcare , New Delhi
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Radical Thyroidectomy – Laparoscopic Surgery. A thyroidectomy is an operation that involves the surgical removal of all or part of the thyroid gland. Surgeons often perform a thyroidectomy when a patient has thyroid cancer or some other condition of the thyroid gland (such as hyperthyroidism) or goiter.Laparoscopic surgery, also called minimally invasive surgery (MIS), bandaid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations in the abdomen are performed through small incisions (usually 0.51.5 cm) as opposed to the larger incisions needed in laparotomy.
The Radical Thyroidectomy – Laparoscopic Surgery treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Wellness Destination India Comments
Procedure Preformed in Max Hospitals , Saket , New Delhi- JCI
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options