Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Total Pancreatectomy – Laparoscopic Surgery – Apollo Hospitals , New Delhi
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Pancreatectomy – Laparoscopic Surgery. A pancreatectomy is the surgical removal of all or part of the pancreas. There are several types of pancreatectomy including pancreaticoduodenectomy (Whipple procedure), distal pancreatectomy, segmental pancreatectomy, and total pancreatectomy, the removal of the entire pancreas. Laparoscopic surgery, also called minimally invasive surgery (MIS), bandaid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations in the abdomen are performed through small incisions (usually 0.51.5 cm) as opposed to the larger incisions needed in laparotomy.
The Pancreatectomy – Laparoscopic Surgery treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Procedure Preformed in Apollo Hospitals , New Delhi – JCI
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options