Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Microvascular Surgery -Reconstructive Surgery -Apollo Hospitals New Delhi
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Microvascular Surgery- Reconstructive Surgery .Microvascular surgery is performed on very small blood vessels, typically 3 to 5 millimeters in diameter, using an operating microscope, specialized surgical instruments, and tiny needles with ultrafine sutures.
Microvascular surgery is used to reattach severed fingers, hands, arms, and another amputated parts to the body. This is done by reconnecting the small blood vessels, thus restoring circulation before the injured tissue begins to die. Microvascular is also used in reconstructive surgery.
The transplanted healthy tissue from a distant site is called a “free flap”. This healthy tissue is moved to the site of the wound where blood circulation is restored.
Free flap procedures performed :
- Superior and inferior gluteal flap
- TFL flap
- Ruben’s flap
- Gracilis flap
- Abdomen and chest, typically large wounds caused by radiation therapy and cancer surgery
Head and Neck Reconstruction
- Jaw or jawbone (mandible)
- Cranial base
Legs (Lower Extremities)
- Traumatic wounds
- Post-cancer surgery
- Salvage of amputation stumps
- Bony reconstruction
- Non-healing lower extremity ulcers secondary to diabetes
- Arterial or venous insufficiency
Facial Re-Animation Surgery
- Restoration of facial expression following nerve injury or cancer surgery
- Digital replacement and reconstruction
- Transplantation of ffunctioning muscle
Treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Procedure Preformed in Apollo Hospitals New Delhi – JCI
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options.