- Visa Applicants should fill online visa application forms onindianvisaonline.gov.in and submit a print out of filled-in form with two colour photographs (51mmx51mm) and documents as specified below.
Serious ailments like neurosurgery, joint replacements ophthalmic disorders, renal disorders, cardiac problems, congenital disorders, organ transplantations, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, gene therapy and others are of primary considerations in granting a medical visa. The list of treatments is non-exhaustive.
- The sole purpose of travel should be of having a medical treatment in India.
- The applicant should seek medical treatment at reputed/specialized/recognized hospital in India.
- Two medical attendants are allowed to travel with the patient. They can be his/her family members, relatives or associates.
Documents Required :
- Print of completed online visa application bearing the signature of the applicant.
- Two recent color photographs.
- Original and copy of passport effective for minimum 6 months.
- Proof of available funds (current bank statement)
- An official letter from the local doctor/hospital that recommends a specialized medical treatment abroad.
- An official letter from the concerned hospital/doctor in India stating the details of the treatment along with the names of the patient and the medical attendant.
Medical visa applied in Yemen is processed and delivered in two working days.
Contact Details :
The contact details of Embassy of India’ Sana’a, which has temporarily been relocated to Djibouti are as follows:
Tel : 00-253-21350632
: 00-253-77196875 (M)
: 00-253-77196685 (M)
: 00-967-734 000 658 (Roaming)
E-mails : email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
Address of the Embassy :
B.P. Lot Salines ouest theatre,
lot G 32-B-1-14, Djibouti,
Landmark : (Nougaprix Super Marché / Abdan Laboratory).