- Visa Applicants should fill online visa application forms onindianvisaonline.gov.in and submit a print out of filled-in form with two colour photographs (51mmx51mm) and documents as specified below.
Serious ailments like neurosurgery, joint replacements ophthalmic disorders, renal disorders, cardiac problems, congenital disorders, organ transplantations, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, gene therapy and others are of primary considerations in granting a medical visa. The list of treatments is non-exhaustive.
- The sole purpose of travel should be of having a medical treatment in India.
- The applicant should seek medical treatment at reputed/specialized/recognized hospital in India.
- Two medical attendants are allowed to travel with the patient. They can be his/her family members, relatives or associates.
Documents Required :
- Print of the correctly and completely filled online visa application form.
- Copies of the required pages of International Passport. Copies of the previous passport if the applicant has any.
- Domestic passport or Residence Permit
- ENN Number (Taxpayer Identification Number)
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- An official invitation from the concerned hospital in India mentioning the patient’s name, passport number of patient and his/her attendants, his/her medical condition, details of the treatment, duration of the treatment and its cost. It is to be sent to the Embassy official’s contact directly.
- Medical reports and medical history of the patient to be provided with translation.
- Bank statement to ascertain financial solvency.
- Diagnostic examination reports.
- Details of booking tickets.
Contact Details :
Embassy of India, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Address: 16 Kara-Bulak str. (Vakhshskaya) Street, Mirzo Ulugbek District, Tashkent – 700 052 (Uzbekistan)
- 998-71 1400997
- 998-71 1400998
- 998-71 1400987
- 998-71 140 09 99
- Email: email@example.com
|Shri Vinod Kumar
|Shri P.K Chawla
||Attache (PS) to Ambassador
|Shri Suresh Kumar C.
||Second Secretary (Consular)
- 1000 – 1230 hrs: Submission of visa application and documents
- 1630 – 1700 hrs: Delivery of visa on the specified date
Website Address : Embassy of India, Tashkent, Uzbekistan