- Visa Applicants should fill online visa application forms onindianvisaonline.gov.in and submit a print out of filled-in form with two colour photographs (51mmx51mm) and documents as specified below.
Serious ailments like neurosurgery, joint replacements ophthalmic disorders, renal disorders, cardiac problems, congenital disorders, organ transplantations, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, gene therapy and others are of primary considerations in granting a medical visa. The list of treatments is non-exhaustive.
- Print of online medical visa application form filled with proper details.
- Medical reports of the patient.
- Official letter from the local doctor stating the necessity of the patient to seek treatment in India.
- Official letter from the concerned hospital in India mentioning the name of the patient, his/her ailment and treatment along with his/her medical attendant’s name and confirming that the patient will receive the required treatment at the hospital.
- Original passport with 6 months validity.
Embassy of India , Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Emperyal’s International Business Centre
||Y. Emre 1, Mir 2/1, P.O. Box No.80, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- 00-993-12 456152,
- 00-993-12 456153
- 00-993-12 452434
- 00-993-12 456156
||0930 – 1800 hours
||Monday to Friday
|Submission of Medical Visa Application
||10:30 am – 12:00 pm
|Collection of Medical Visa
||5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
|Mr. Sanjay Shukla
||Second Secretary / HOC
|Mr. Pankaj Dada
||Second Secretary (Consular and Community)
Website Address :