- Visa Applicants should fill online visa application forms onindianvisaonline.gov.in and submit a print out of filled-in form with two colour photographs (51mmx51mm) and documents as specified below.
Serious ailments like neurosurgery, joint replacements ophthalmic disorders, renal disorders, cardiac problems, congenital disorders, organ transplantations, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, gene therapy and others are of primary considerations in granting a medical visa. The list of treatments is non-exhaustive.
- The sole purpose of travel should be of having a medical treatment in India.
- The applicant should seek medical treatment at reputed/specialized/recognized hospital in India.
- Two medical attendants are allowed to travel with the patient. They can be his/her family members, relatives or associates.
- Preliminary medical advice from local Doctor/ Hospital
Reference Letter signed and stamped from the hospital concerned in India should be provided on the letter head of the hospital/organisation with applicant’s details. The letter should also specify the nature of illness and likely duration of treatment.
Bank statement for last three months in the name of applicant or an Affidavit alongwith bank statement of the sponsor who will bear the expenses.
(The initial duration of Medical Visa is up to 1 year OR the duration of the treatment, whichever is less. The Visa will be valid for a maximum of 3 entries during the year.
Validity of Medical Visa commences from the date of visa issuance and NOT from the date of entry into India).
Embassy of India, Bamako
101, Avenue de I’OUA, Badalabougou Est,
B.P. No. 8008, Bamako (Mali)
Shri Narendra Kumar Sahoo
Fax : 00223 20235417
Mobile : 00-223-82992818
Website Reference: India High Commission , Bamako