- Visa Applicants should fill online visa application forms onindianvisaonline.gov.in and submit a print out of filled-in form with two colour photographs (51mmx51mm) and documents as specified below.
Serious ailments like neurosurgery, joint replacements ophthalmic disorders, renal disorders, cardiac problems, congenital disorders, organ transplantations, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, gene therapy and others are of primary considerations in granting a medical visa. The list of treatments is non-exhaustive.
- The sole purpose of travel should be of having a medical treatment in India.
- The applicant should seek medical treatment at reputed/specialized/recognized hospital in India.
- Two medical attendants are allowed to travel with the patient. They can be his/her family members, relatives or associates.
Documents Required :
- One recent colour photographs – 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- One photocopy of passport. Validity of passport should be for at least six months beyond period of expiry of India visa applied for.
- Letter of treatment and recommendation for India from treating doctor in Kyrgyzstan.
- Letter from Indian hospital agreeing to admit the patient.
- Proof of availability of sufficient funds for treatment
Note: A person accompanying a patient will be issued Medical Attendant visa.
- One (1) working week for Kyrgyz nationals subject to the documents being in order. [For emergency cases, visa may be issued on the same day.]
- Two (2) working weeks for non-Kyrgyz nationals after submission of fax form and subject to the documents being in order.
The Embassy of India reserves the right to refuse visa without assigning reasons and without refund of fee.
Contact Details :
EMBASSY OF INDIA, BISHKEK
CHANCERY: A, BISHKEK100-A, Mahatma Gandhi Street, Bishkek – 720010 (Kyrgyzstan)
RECEPTION TELEPHONES: 00996-312-979256
For all consular, passport firstname.lastname@example.org
and visa services, please mail to:
For commercial queries, please send mail to: email@example.com
Working Hours: 0900 hours to 1730 hours
Lunch Hour: 1300 hours to 1330 hours
Consular Section Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Working Hours: 0930 – 1130 hours: Submission of completed applications/ Delivery of documents to the applicants.
Website Reference: EMBASSY OF INDIA, BISHKEK