- Visa Applicants should fill online visa application forms onindianvisaonline.gov.in and submit a print out of filled-in form with two colour photographs (51mmx51mm) and documents as specified below.
Serious ailments like neurosurgery, joint replacements ophthalmic disorders, renal disorders, cardiac problems, congenital disorders, organ transplantations, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, gene therapy and others are of primary considerations in granting a medical visa. The list of treatments is non-exhaustive.
- The sole purpose of travel should be of having a medical treatment in India.
- The applicant should seek medical treatment at reputed/specialized/recognized hospital in India.
- Two medical attendants are allowed to travel with the patient. They can be his/her family members, relatives or associates.
Documents Required :
- Correctly filled online application form containing complete signatures.
- Passport: both original and photocopy.
- Providing return tickets is mandatory.
- Proof of availability of sufficient funds.
- 2 current color photographs against a white background of size 51mm x 51mm.
- Medical reports of the patient.
- An official letter from the local doctor in Jordan expressing the need for a specialized treatment for the patient.
- A visa invitation letter from the concerned hospital in India mentioning the patient and his/her medical attendant’s name, treatment, number of days required for the treatment.
3-4 working days are required for processing Indian medical visa for Azerbaijan nationals. For non-residents of Azerbaijan, the medical visa processing time is minimum 5 days.
Contact Details :
High Commission of India Azerbaijan
||302 Jeyhun Hajibeyli Stree, Ganjlik, Narimanov District, Baku AZ 1069
- +994 12 564 6344
- +994 12 564 63 54
+994 12 447 25 72
Monday to Friday
- 0930 – 1730 hours
- Submission of Visa and Passport Documents: 09:30 – 12:30
- Collection of Visa and Passport Documents: 15:30 – 17:00
Important Contact Details of Mission Officers
|Mr. Sanjay Rana
+994 12 4472562
|Mr. Norbu Negi
||Head of Chancery / SS & Commercial Representative
+994 12 4480394
|Mr. Yogendra Pal
||Attaché (Consular) For Visa, Passport and Welfare of Indians Abroad issues
- +994 12 4474186
- +994 50 2702635
Website Address : Indian High Commission in Baku, Azerbaijan