Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Mastectomy – Laparoscopic Surgery – Max Healthcare , New Delhi
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Mastectomy using Laparoscopic surgery. Mastectomy Laparoscopic surgery is a minimally invasive surgery (MIS), bandaid surgery, or keyhole surgery ,Mastectomy is the medical term for the surgical removal of one or both breasts, partially or completely. A mastectomy is usually carried out to treat breast cancer. It is a Newer mastectomy technique that can preserve breast skin and allow for a more natural breast appearance following the procedure.
A Mastectomy Laparoscopicy treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Procedure Preformed in Max Healthcare , New Delhi – JCI
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options