Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Laparoscopic Total Proctocolectomy with Ileostomy-Manipal Hospitals
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for Laparoscopic Total Proctocolectomy with Ileostomy . In this type of colectomy surgery, the colon is removed, along with the rectum. “Procto” means “rectum.” The rectum is the part of the body that is at the end of the colon that is used to hold stool before it is eliminated from the body through the anus. With both the colon and the rectum removed, the body will need a new way to dispose of stool.
The benefits of Laparoscopic Total Proctocolectomy with Ileostomy include the following:
Smaller wounds and improved cosmesis
Shorter hospital stay
Less postoperative pain
Earlier return to normal activity
Quicker recovery of pulmonary function
Lower incidence and quicker resolution of postoperative ileus
Lower incidence of surgical site complications
Lower incidence of postoperative adhesions.
Treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
WELLNESS DESTINATION INDIA COMMENTS
Procedure Preformed in Manipal Hospitals
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food option.