Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Roux-en-Y – Hepaticojejunostomy
We have a full-fledged Laparoscopic Surgery Care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues
Treatment Plan & Cost:
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Roux-en-Y – Hepaticojejunostomy Surgery Cost in India – Laparoscopic Surgery. A hepaticojejunostomy is a connection of the hepatic duct to the jejunum. This is usually performed to correct iatrogenic bile duct injuries.Laparoscopic surgery, also called minimally invasive surgery (MIS), bandaid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations in the abdomen are performed through small incisions (usually 0.51.5 cm) as opposed to the larger incisions needed in laparotomy.
The Roux-en-Y – Hepaticojejunostomy – Laparoscopic Surgery treatment cost India includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options