Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Laparoscopic Partial Gastrectomy- Stomach Cancer
We have a full-fledged Laparoscopic surgery Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues.
Treatment Plan & Cost:
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for Gastrectomy Surgery cost in India – Stomach Cancer Surgery in India . Laparoscopic Partial gastrectomy involves removing part of your stomach and the nearby lymph nodes (lymphadenectomy) to determine if they contain cancer cells. Depending on the tumor’s location, your surgeon may also remove parts of other tissues and organs.
Laparoscopic surgery, also called minimally invasive surgery (MIS), bandaid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations are performed far from their location through small incisions (usually 0.5–1.5 cm) elsewhere in the body.
Stomach tumor operation cost in India Treatment includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food option.