Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy -Gall bladder Removal
We have a full-fledged Laparoscopic Surgery Care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues
Treatment Plan & Cost:
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy- Gall bladder removal surgery cost in India. A less invasive way to remove the gallbladder is called laparoscopic cholecystectomy. This surgery uses a laparoscope (an instrument used to see the inside of your body) to remove the gallbladder. It is performed through several small incisions rather than through one large incision.The surgeon inserts a lighted scope attached to a video camera (laparoscope) into one incision near the belly button. The surgeon then uses a video monitor as a guide while inserting surgical instruments into the other incisions to remove your gallbladder.In an open cholecystectomy the gallbladder is removed through a 5 to 8 inch long incision, or cut, in your abdomen. The cut is made just below your ribs on the right side and goes to just below your waist.Treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Hospital Stay Required in Days:7
Treatment Time Required in Days:15
Average Cost: 6500-7500
Wellness Destination India Comments
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Visa assistance
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options