Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Face Lift Surgery – Full Rhytidectomy – Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Face Lift – Full Rhytidectomy. A face lift, technically known as a rhytidectomy (surgical removal of wrinkles), is a type of cosmetic surgery procedure used to give a more youthful appearance. It involves the removal of excess facial skin, with or without the tightening of underlying tissues, and the re-draping of the skin on the patient’s face and neck.
Treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Procedure Preformed in Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai Accredited by JCI
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options.