Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr.Vijay Raina- MIS and Bariatric Surgeon QRG Health City, Faridabad
Experience Details :
- Consultant Laparoscopic and General Surgeon with St. Stephen’s Hospital, Tis Hazari, Delhi.
- Consultant Laparoscopic and General Surgery with QRG hospital unit- II, Faridabad Haryana.
- Consultant Laparoscopic Surgeon- Sukhdev Raj Soin Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant- Jeevna Rekha Hospital, Kashipur, Uttrakhand
- Sr.Resident- Department of General Surgery , St. Stephen’s Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr.Resident- Department of General Surgery,Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute.
Specialty Interests :
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- GI Surgery and Oncosurgery
Research and Publications:
- Subrat Raul; Nuilenio Nelly; Vijay Raina; Rakesh Vakil; Yeol Paljor; Sudhir Joseph. Department of Surgery, St Stephen’s Hospital, New Delhi, India, 110054. COMPLICATIONS AND OUTCOME IN ACUTE PANCREATITIS: A SINGLE CENTRE, RETROSPECTIVE STUDY. Pancreas. 36(2):220 March 2008.
- Certified contributor to WHO,LONDON based multinational (16 nations) CRASH – 2 Trial.
- Subrat K Raul, Vijay Raina, Rajeev Sharma, Molly Joseph, Prakash Khanduri. Dept of Surgery, Unit 1 and Dept of Pathology, St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi, India, 110054. Tubercular splenic abscess in immunocompetent patients ; A rare entity.