Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr.Shakti Bhan Khanna- Gynecologist- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals New Delhi
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
46 Years of experience
- More than 55 years of experience in Obst & Gynaecology,
- Recognized post graduate teacher since 1985 for the university of Kashmir, Jammu, Delhi, AIIMS and Bombay,
- Experience in various fields of gynaecology like Gynae-oncology, gynae endocrinology, infertility and high risk pregnancies and pelvic reconstrutive surgery,
- Evolved the surgical technique of Khanna’s Sling Operation for vault Prolapse with successful results.
- Has been the Assistant Prof to Professor in GMC, Srinagar for 30 years and Working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital since December 1995 till now as a senior consultant.
- DMC-1919,MCI – 476
Hysterectomy, C Section, Amniocentesis, Cesarean Birth, Embryo Cryopreservation, Body Contouring Surgery
Awards and Achievements
- Has been the Academic Co-ordinator since 1995 to 1997 and 2002 to 2005 and clinical Co-ordinator from 2000 to 2002 from 2008 till date WHO Intra country fellowship in 1982.
- Millennium fellowship by Indian Collage of Obst. & Gynae-2002. Fellowship by Indian college of maternity and child health 2002 Elected as fellow of National Academy of Medical Sciences in the year 2007.
- Elected as fellow of International Academy of Medical Sciences in the year 2008. Delivered Annual Oration on “Fetal Origin of Adult Diseases” in 26th Annual Conference of Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi in October 2004.
- Delivered Achanta Lakshmipathi Oration for the year 2005-2006 for National Academy of Medical Sciences at Hyderabad. Felicitated by “Kashmiri Samiti Delhi (Regd.)” a nodal agency for displaced Kashmiris declared by Government of India to look after the welfare of Kashmiri Pandit Migrants in the country in the year 2003
- as an outstanding Community Worker, Gynaecologist, Social and Human Rights Activist. “ Maa Sharika Samman 2007” Felicitated by “Kashmiri Sewak Samaj in Medicine and Healthcare in the year of April 3, 2009 at Sharika Bhawan, Sector-17, Faridabad Felicitation in Second International Conference Gynae Plastic Surgeons held in Amritsar in March 2009.
- Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Srinagar, Kashmir.
- Association of Gynaecologist and Obstetrician of Delhi (AOGD).
- Federation of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of India.
- Indian Menopause Society.
- Association of Diabetologists of India.
- National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India (NARCHI).
- Indian Association of Gynae Endoscopists.
- Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of India. Member of Executive Committees of
- Secretary for 10 years for Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Srinagar from 1980-1990.
- Member Executive Committee of Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD) since 1999.
- Member Geriatric Gynecology Committee of Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Society of India (FOGSI) for the year 1999.
- Member of Oncology Subcommittee of Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD) since 2004.
- Member Executive Committee of NARCHI Delhi for last 10 years.