Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr. Sashikanth Jonnalagadda – Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist- American Oncology Institute,Hyderabad
Dr. Sashikanth Jonnalagadda specializes in Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery. He completed extensive training in the US.
- MBBS from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli, Karnataka in 2000
- MS (Otolaryngology) from Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore in 2005
- Fellowship in Rhinology from Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA in 2010
- Fellowship in Rhinology from Tufts University/St.Elizabeth’s Medical Center Boston, MA in 2011
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgery/Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery from SIU School of Medicine, Springfield, IL in 2012.
- Working as Consultant and Head, Department of Head & Neck Onco-surgery and ENT at American Oncology Institute since 2012
- Worked as Observer in the Department of Otolaryngology at Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford CA in 2008
- Worked as Consultant-Otolaryngology at Baptist Hospital, Bangalore, India in 2007
- Worked as Senior/Chief Resident at JIPMER, Pondicherry, India from 2006 to 2007
- Member of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, USA, 2009
- Member of Massachusetts Medical Society, MA, 2009
- Member of American Rhinologic Society, USA, 2009
- Member of American Thyroid Association, USA, 2011
- Member of Indian Medical Association, New Delhi, India, 2000
- Member of Indian Association of Otolaryngologists, India, 2003
- Member of Karnataka Medical Association, Bangalore, India, 2000
- Member of Karnataka Association of Otolaryngologists, Bangalore, India, 2005.