Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr Sanghavi Meghal Jayant -Surgical Oncology – Wockhardt hospitals, Mumbai
D.N.B Gen. Surgery, Surgical Oncology
She is currently attached as a consultant oncosurgeon at the following places:
- Sanghavi Clinic – Matunga (E)
- Lion Tarachand Bapa Hospital & Research Centre – Sion (W)
- Hindusabha Hospital – Ghatkopar (W)
- Colony Nursing Home – Matunga(E)
- Shree Manav Seva Sangh – Sion (W)
- Medical Advisor – NGO Kasturi Foundation – Sion (W)
- Has been a Clinical assistant to Dr.Vinod Chandiramani in General Surgery at Hinduja Hospital
- Assisted in conducting ward exams and yearly M.B.B.S exams for M.B.B.S students in 1st year of residency.
- Taken regular Clinics and assisted Housemen, Interns and M.B.B.S students in Elective & Emergency Surgeries in 2nd & 3rd year of residency.
- She has been successfully independently performing surgeries related to gynaecological malignancies (ovarian/endometrial/cervical cancers), colorectal malignancies, head & neck malignancies, breast malignancies.
Workshops attended and participated:
- She has presented at many seminars on interesting topics like Grave’s Disease, incisional hernia. She has attended and participated in training programs, conferences and workshops.
Research & Publications
- Case Report –Cystic Hygroma (Bombay Hospital Journal)
- M.B.B.S from K.I.M.S. Karad
- Internship from L.T.M.G Sion Hospital
- Specialization oncosurgery from Tata Memorial Hospital (3 yrs senior residency)
- Additional 2 months Research Fellowship in Breast Cancer Services done at Tata Memorial Hospital
- D.N.B General Surgery from Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College – Rajawadi Hospital
- A highly trained oncosurgeon at Tata Memorial Hospital with special interests in breast oncology.
- She takes keen interest to promote awareness & early detection of cancer by organizing & conducting lectures and mammography camps.