Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr. Parinitha Gutha – Pediatric Hemato Oncologist- American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad
- Dr. Parinitha is highly qualified having structured training from reputed institutes in India and the U.K.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Haematology/Oncology, Royal Marsden Hospital, London
- She has graduated from Osmania Medical College.
- She has done postgraduate training in Paediatrics in the U.K. for 3 years and obtained MRCPCH.
- She has then underwent a structured higher Specialist training program for 5 years in various Paediatric sub specialties in the U.K. leading to CCT.
- Her area of interest is curable malignancies, Thalassemia.
- Dr. Parinitha have set up and have been managing multidisciplinary services for children with bleeding disorders and Thalassemias.
- Dr. Parinitha has been a part of the organizing team for National Conferences- PHOCON 2016 and Haematocon 2014.
- Dr. Parinitha has organized a national workshop on Paediatric Leukaemias