Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr. Mudit Khanna -Orthopaedics, Trauma and Joint Replacement Surgeon – Wockhardt hospitals, Mumbai
M.Ch., M.R.C.S., M.S. Orthopaedics.
Consultant – Orthopaedics, Trauma and Joint Replacement
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, U.K.(Member).
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (Member).
- Indian Orthopaedic Society, UK (Member).
Research and Publications
Dr. Khanna has a number of national and international publications and presentations to his credit. He is also extensively into teaching and is a popular faculty across several training programmes aimed at aspiring arthroplasty surgeons
He is a greatly respected name amongst the young medical community in India and has authored two highly regarded books in the field of postgraduate studies. His work has been acknowledged by leading medical publishers including Reed Elsevier, India and Jaypee Publishers, India.
Dr. Mudit Khanna graduated from the Prestigious King George Medical College from where he completed both his M.B.B.S. and M.S. in Orthopaedic Surgery. Most of his higher surgical training in Orthopaedic Surgery has centredaround gaining expertise in the field of joint replacement surgery in centres of great repute within the United Kingdom and in other reputed centres across Europe, United States of America and Australia. While pursuing his higher surgical training in the field of Orthopaedic Surgery in the United Kingdom for a period of five years in various capacities, he completed his M.R.C.S. from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, U.K. and M.Ch. in Orthopaedic Surgery from University of Dundee, Scotland, UK. He has worked as a Senior Clinical Fellow at the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hospital, UK and was awarded the Asia Pacific Zimmer Fellowship, which he pursued at the renowned Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA. He has an expertise at performing all forms of primary and revision joint replacement cases and is a trusted name at handling complex sports related injuries requiring arthroscopic treatment.
Arthroplasty (Joint replacement surgery)
- Primary, complex primary and revision hip replacement surgery, hip resurfacing surgery.
- Primary and complex primary knee replacement surgery, unicondylar (Partial) knee replacement surgery.
- Primary and reverse shoulder replacement surgery.
Arthroscopy (Key-hole surgery)
- Knee arthroscopy for all forms of sports related injuries including meniscal tears and major ligament reconstructions.
- Shoulder arthroscopy for all major forms of sports related shoulder injuries.