Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr Charita Pradhan- Coloproctologist & Laparascopic Surgeon- Apollo Hospitals Mumbai
MBBS, MS, DNB, MRCS, FRCS
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
- 20 Years of experience
- 2 Recommendations
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM , 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
MBBS, MS, DNB, MRCS, FRCS
Research and Publications
- Is T Tube Drainage after CBD exploration necessary?’ European Hepatobiliary Journal, May 2005 World Journal Of Surgery February 2008 doi:10.1007/s00268-008-9475-2 6th Congress of Hepatopancreaticobiliary Association (EHPBA) University of Heidelberg, Germany 25th- 28th May 2005.
- Bilateral Sternoclavicular Septic Arthritis after CVC Medical Journal Of Case Reports – April 2008 doi:10.1186/1752-1947-2-131
- Article of Re-operations following Gastric Surgery Indian Journal of Surgery May-June 2001 Vol. 63 No. 3 Issue
- Management of Fissure in Ano Differences between Anal Stretching, GTN Application & Lat Spincterotomy.
- Quality of Life after Fracture Neck Of Femur in Young Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery,July 2006.Poster presentation at Britsh Orthopaedic Research Society (BORS)
- Within 12 months of completing my MS in General Surgery from Sion hospital, I completed the DNB certification as well.
- I consolidated my training by working for a year in a busy peripheral general hospital (Rajawadi Municipal hospital).
- Then went on to work as a junior consultant in a 150 bedded private multispeciality foundation trust hospital.
- After my surgical training in India, I progressed my skills by completing advanced surgical training in England. I trained in advanced laparoscopic skills and gained all the competencies to work as a specialist surgeon in the UK.
- I established myself as a general, colorectal and laparoscopic surgeon and was managing complex cases independently. OR In England I have been independently practicing as a Laparoscopic surgeon performing general surgical & colorectal surgeries.
- My responsibilities included performing OGDs & colonoscopies in cancer one-stop clinics, running MDT meetings and operation lists which included major resections.
- Recently been gaining experience in performing robotic assisted low rectal cancer resections.
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India
Medical Council Registration
MMC No. 86674
- Laparoscopic Colorectal cancer resections
- Non resectional haemorrhoidal surgery
- Skin cancers & skin grafts
- Minimal Invasive suregry