Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr.Belliappa M S- Radiation Oncologist – Apollo Hospital Bangalore
23+ years of experience.
MBBS, MD, DNB, DMRT, FAIMS
- Dr. Belliappa M S completed his Post Graduation from one of the premier institutes in Bangalore.
- He has worked as senior resident and lecturer in the Department of Radiation Oncology from 1991 to 1996.
- He has been trained in Brachytherapy at Long Beach Memorial Cancer Hospital, California & acquired IMRT skills from California Cancer Hospital, Fresno, CA.
- He has been trained in CyberKnife treatment from Stanford and Philadelphia.
- He is involved in more than 30 clinical trials as primary investigator and sub investigator.
- He is involved with a NGO which promotes cancer education in colleges in Bangalore.
- He was The Secretary of the Association of Radiation Oncologists – Karnataka Chapter , Secretary of the Bangalore Oncology Group.
- Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment
- KMC – 26297
Parking,Pharmacy,Cafeteria,Ambulance,Waiting Lounge,Laboratory,Radiology,ICU,Travel Desk,Capacity :250 Beds
Awards and Achievements
He has presented and published more than 25 National and International papers.
Research and Publications
- He has presented and published more than 25 National and International papers.
- Dr. Belliappa has outstanding 23 years of experience as a Radiation Oncologist. He has been serving as a specialist in radiation oncology, at the same time has numerous research papers published in his name in national/international journals. He is one of the top cancer specialists in the country.
- Dr. Belliappa has been trained in CyberKnife treatment from Stanford and Philadelphia. Also, he was involved in more than 30 clinical trials as primary investigator and sub investigator.