Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr.Aswini Kumar Panigrahi- Nephrologist- Apollo Health City Hyderabad
16+ years of experience
MBBS; MD (Internal Medicine); DNB Nephrology
- 2000 – 2002 Assistant Civil Surgeon and Medical Officer in Primary Health Centre, Baligaon, Koraput District, Odisha.
- 2002 – 2005 Junior Resident in Internal Medicine In MKCG Medical College Hospitals, Berhampur, Odisha.
- 2005 – 2008 Registrar in Nephrology and Fellow of National Board
- 2006 Attending Nephrologist At Apollo Bilaspur Hospitals (August – September)
- 2008 – 2014 Consultant In Nephrology (Junior Cadre) Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Parking,Pharmacy,Cafeteria,Ambulance,Waiting Lounge,Laboratory,Radiology,ICU,Travel Desk,Capacity :550 Beds
Research and Publications
- 2004 – Oral Presentation on Malarial Hepatitis versus Viral Hepatitis at Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India, Hyderabad
- 2005 – Study on Role of Pro and anti-inflammatory cytokines in Acute Filariasis and Tropical Pulmonary Eosinophilia Dissertation submitted to Berhampur University
- 2006 – Poster presentation on PRCA-rare cause of anemia
- 2013 – Poster presentation on Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria in Post renal transplant case in a Tanzanian lady – Presented at the Annual Conference of Indian Society of Nephrology – New Delhi