Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr Anshuman Kaushal- General, MIS, & Bariatric Surgery- Artemis Hospitals
- Total Clinical Experience- More than 15 years; Total Surgeries more than 10,000
- ECFMG, USA certified. Step 3 US medical Licensure Exam Cleared.
- National Faculty in Minimal Access Surgery
- Editorial Board Member of Journals-Gastroenterology International, New India Journal of Surgery, OAJS(Juniper Publications, USA)
- Academic Coordinator– Postgraduate Teaching Program (Total annual Intake of 2 seats) – Diplomat of National Board, General Surgery at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, India
- Key Areas of Interests– Laparoscopic GI Surgery- Weight LossProcedures(Sleeve Gastrectomy, MGB, Gastric Bypass),Complex Hernia Surgeries & Component seperation, Hepatobiliary Surgeries, Laparoscopic Upper& Lower GI Surgeries, Reflux disorders (Fundoplication, HellersMyotomy), Oncological Surgeries, Lap Colorectal Surgery, Thyroid and Breast diseases.
- Co Guide for an ongoing Randomized Controlled Trial 2016“Efficacy Of Laparoscopically Guided Transversus Abdominis Plane Block Technique During Elective Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy”
- Guide for for an ongoing Randomized Controlled Trial 2017
- Fellow of National Board of Examination (FNBE)- Minimal Access Surgery, Dept of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi- Feb 2011- Feb 2013(Under the mentorship of Director Prof J Chander, Prof Pawanindra Lal and Dir Prof. NS Hadke). 2 Years of teaching experience to Fellows, Postgraduates and Undergraduates.
- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Surgeons- (FIAGES)
- Fellow of International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons (FCLS)– Awarded by SELSICON
( AIIMS/ MAMC, New Delhi). November 2012
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS)- Awarded by Association of Minimal Access Of Surgeons of India, September 2010
- Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS)- Certified in March 2010 from AIIMS, New Delhi