Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Dr. A.M.V.R. Narendra- Hemato Oncologist- American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad
- Dr. A.M.V.R Narendra pursued MBBS from University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada in 1993
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad in 1998
- DM (Clinical Hematology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi in 2007.
- Dr. Narendra has more than 13 years of experience working in the Department of Hematology at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Done first successful syngenic stem cell transplantation in united Andhra Pradesh in 2008 followed by establishing a successful allogeneic stem cell transplantation and transplantation done for all types of blood disorders including congenital, acquired bone marrow failure, Thalassemia, Myelodysplastic syndrome and acute leukemia Recently done Haploidentical bone marrow transplantation for relapsed AML
- Anti-thymocyte globulin therapy for aplastic anemia patients in 2002, and it’s being continued successfully
- Arsenic Trioxide therapy for acute promyelocytic leukemia for the first time in NIMS
- Treatment of Haemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytic Syndrome for the first time in NIMS.
- Member of Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine .