Digital PET-CT- Biograph Vision 600™- Advancement of Medical Technology in India
Biograph Vision™1 is the next-generation of PET/CT scanners that empowers you to see a whole new world of precision. It goes beyond digital to reveal the bigger picture, maximize efficiency and help you to better understand disease progression.
“Biograph Vision 600™ is designed for improved accuracy, performance, and reproducibility to deliver a whole new world of precision in PET/CT imaging. With the market’s fastest time-of-flight and highest effective sensitivity, Biograph Vision™helps reduce scan time and injected dose, reducing patient exposure to radiation.
PET CT is indispensable as a diagnostic and prognostic tool in the assessment of patient response to cancer therapy and cancer recurrence. The Biograph Vision 600™ from Siemens Healthineers enables a better understanding of disease progression and treatment resistance, to define treatments that can be precisely tailored for patients.
The benefits of the Digital PET-CT Scanner in Oncology Care
- Reduces radiation dose to patient
- Can help detect cancer early
- Faster scan time and is comfortable for patients
- More sensitive for small tumours in Oncology
- Best clinical outcomes
- Improved accuracy in imaging and clarity
- Improves patient Care in Oncology
- Well suited to find recurrent disease
- Increased sensitivity of the digital detector improves image quality,
- While short scan times make the patient more comfortable and less prone to move. This reduces the likelihood of motion artifacts that can degrade images
- 4D Gating for RT planning
The Biograph Vision Model Digital PET CT: Exclusive features
- First Digital parametric PET imaging in South East Asia
- Industry’s fastest Time-of-flight at 214 ps.
- Market’s highest sensitivity at 100 cps/kBq
- Wide bore PET/CT with 78 cm bore size.
- Industry best resolution that helps in detection of small lesion
- Flow Motion and Parametric PET imaging
The level of details provided by the allows doctors to more accurately stage the disease and provide patients with a treatment regimen that achieves better outcomes. There by smaller lesions missed in the conventional PET-CT would be identified.