Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Coronary Angioplasty- Balloon Angioplasty
We have a full-fledged Cardiology Care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues
Treatment Plan & Cost:
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure Angioplasty with a Cardiologist. Coronary angioplasty cost in India- Balloon Angioplasty in India is a procedure used to open narrow or blocked coronary (heart) arteries. The procedure Angioplasty restores blood flow to the heart muscle.
A specially designed catheter with a tiny balloon is carefully guided through the artery to the blockage, then inflated to widen the opening and increase blood flow to the heart. A stent is often placed during the procedure, to keep the artery open after the balloon is deflated and removed.
Balloon Angioplasty Treatment cost India includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
One Medicated Stent
Twin Sharing Room – 4000- 4600 USD approx
Two Medicated Stent (if needed)
Twin sharing room – 5800 USD approx.
Wellness Destination India Comments
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options.