Breast Cancer Treatment
We have a full-fledged Oncology Care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues.
What is the medical definition of breast cancer?
Breast cancer is a malignant tumor that arises within the tissues of the breast. Breast cancer occurs in both men and women.
What are the early signs of breast cancer? How do I know if I have breast cancer?
- Early stage breast cancer usually doesn’t cause any symptoms or signs.
- Sometimes it is possible to feel a lump in the breast, but it is important to remember that most breast lumps are not cancerous (benign).
- Breast cancer is usually not painful.
Is there a cure for breast cancer?
- Treatments are available for breast cancer that include surgery, hormone therapy radiation therapy, and for some types of cancer, chemotherapy.
- The exact type of treatment will depend on the type of breast cancer that is present and certain specific biomarkers that are found in the cancer cells.
- For many common types of breast cancer, survival rates and outcomes are excellent when the cancer is discovered in an early stage.
Who is at risk for breast cancer?
- Although breast cancer can affect anyone, women are at greater risk than men.
- The risk of breast cancer also increases with age.
- People with a personal or family history of breast cancer are also at increased risk.
Expert’s Opinion & Possible line of Treatment: – : –
Require PET CT, chemotherapy followed by radiotherapy/ SOS Surgery
The patient needs complete evaluation followed by PET CT ,cost will be approx. USD 1000- 1500.
If surgery is done the cost will be approx. USD 4000 with 4-7 days stay in hospital.
Breast cancer treatment cost in India includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging. Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!