Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Coronary Angioplasty- Cardiologist – AMRI Hospitals
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure Angioplasty with a Cardiologist. Coronary angioplasty is a procedure used to open narrow or blocked coronary (heart) arteries. The procedure Angioplasty restores blood flow to the heart muscle.
Treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Procedure Preformed in AMRI Hospitals
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options.