Global Health Care detailed Product Description for
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Surgery – Repair
We have a full-fledged Vascular & Endovascular Surgery Care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues.
Treatment Plan & Cost:
Specialty Surgeon Complete Packaged Procedure for a Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Surgery cost in India- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery India.
An aneurysm is a balloon-like bulge in the wall of an artery or the heart muscle. This bulge can occur if the artery wall weakens. Pressure from blood moving through the artery or heart causes the weak area to bulge.
Over time, an aneurysm can grow and burst, causing dangerous, often fatal bleeding inside the body. Aneurysms also can develop a split in one or more layers of the artery wall. The split causes bleeding into and along the layers of the artery wall.
Aneurysm in the heart most often occur in the heart’s lower left chamber (the left ventricle). Repairing an aneurysm involves surgery to replace the weak section of the artery or heart wall with a patch or graft.
Your doctor may recommend abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) repair to treat an aneurysm. An aneurysm is a bulging, weak spot in the aorta that may be at risk for rupturing. In this case, the aneurysm is in part of the aorta that is in the abdomen. Repair of an AAA may be done in one of two ways:
- Open repair. For this surgery, your doctor makes a large incision in the abdomen to expose the aorta. Once he or she has opened the abdomen, a graft can be used to repair the aneurysm. Open repair remains the standard procedure for an abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.
- Endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR). This is a minimally invasive option. This means it is done without a large incision. Instead, the doctor makes a small incision in the groin. He or she will insert special instruments through a catheter in an artery in the groin and thread them up to the aneurysm. At the aneurysm, your doctor will place the stent and graft to support the aneurysm.
The doctor will determine which procedure is right for you.
The Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Surgery treatment Cost in India includes the facility fee, physician’s fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care. Not included are diagnostic studies, consultations with additional specialists and cost of complication management; travel, food and lodging.
Each estimate is presented with the Physicians CV, Facility Information and Treatment Plan, transparently by the provider. There is “0.00” upfront charge to you!
Wellness Destination India Comments
Services Included for International Patients:
– Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
– Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay.
– Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
– Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
– Translation assistance.
– Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
– Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
– Transportation to and from hospital.
– Hygienic and customized food options.