- Visa Applicants should fill online visa application forms onindianvisaonline.gov.in and submit a print out of filled-in form with two colour photographs (51mmx51mm) and documents as specified below.
Serious ailments like neurosurgery, joint replacements ophthalmic disorders, renal disorders, cardiac problems, congenital disorders, organ transplantations, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, gene therapy and others are of primary considerations in granting a medical visa. The list of treatments is non-exhaustive.
- The sole purpose of travel should be of having a medical treatment in India.
- The applicant should seek medical treatment at reputed/specialized/recognized hospital in India.
- Two medical attendants are allowed to travel with the patient. They can be his/her family members, relatives or associates.
- -Issued to a foreigner seeking medical treatment in India in established or recognised or specialized hospitals. The visa can be single or multiple entries.
1. Printout of Online Visa application form with uploaded photo and 1 photograph in light background
2. Passport – six months validity
3. Copy of Passport, Akaama etc.
4. Residence proof for more than 2 years residence in Jordan in the case of non-Jordanians
5. Invitation letter from the concerned Hospitals/Treatment centre in India on their letter head stating the name of patient, passport details and the accompanied Attendants.
6. Original latest medical Prescription/Report (in English or with English translation) from the doctor in Jordan
7. Proof of availability of sufficient funds to spend during the stay in India including the expenses for medical treatment
Contact Details of Indian Embassy in Amman, Jordon:
Postal Address :
Telephone Nos. :
Fax No. :
Working hours :
|No.24, Al-Hidhab Street, (corner of Abu Bakr Al Banani Street), Abdoun, Amman, Jordan.
(w.e.f. 24 May 2017 : Driving Directions : https://goo.gl/juvt7i)P.O. Box 2168, Amman 11181, Jordan00-962-6-4622098, 463726200-962-6-4659540 / 4611916
:email@example.com (HOC & Administration)
: firstname.lastname@example.org (Administration/Accounts)
:email@example.com (Commercial, Press, Info & Culture, Info, Education)
:firstname.lastname@example.org (Consular and Visa Section)
09:00 – 17:30 hrs.(Sunday to Thursday)
CONTACT NUMBER FOR EMERGENCY CONSULAR SERVICES : 00962-770 422 276 (MOBILE)
Website Reference : Indian Embassy , Amman, Jordan