Top 5 Hospitals In Delhi-NCR
Top 5 Hospitals In Delhi-NCR:
1. Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is the First Hospital in India to be Internationally Accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time. It is one of the best multi-speciality tertiary acute care hospitals with over 700 beds in India and the most sought after destination in SAARC region for healthcare delivery.
A state-of-the art modern facility in the heart of the capital, it is spread over 15 acres and has a built-up area of over 600,000 square feet. Currently the hospital has 695 beds with a capacity to expand to 1000 beds. Right from the infrastructure to the latest medical technology acquisition, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has always kept its patients first and strived to deliver not world class but the world’s best care to its patients since its inception in 1996.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi successfully performs a Split Liver Transplant in two adults, a first in the city and second in the country.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi was ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
Few of the Salient Aspects of this Flagship Institution of Apollo Hospitals:
Apollo Hospitals, Delhi won the first position in the Poster Presentation for “Minimizing Medication Errors”.
Apollo Hospitals Delhi won the FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 in the category of Operational Excellence (Private – Multispecialty Hospital) for the project “Pressure Ulcers – Zero Tolerance”.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi was ranked the 8th best private hospital in India for DiabetologyTHE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi was ranked the 4th best private hospital in India for Paediatrics by the THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013 .
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi was ranked the 5th best private hospital in India for Neurology Paediatrics by the THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
2. Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon
A vision that first came to Dr. Naresh Trehan, while practising surgery at the NYU Medical Center in the USA. For every 1000 Indian patients he treated there, another 1000 couldn’t even afford to fly down. That’s when he realised that India needed to have an advance multispecialty medical institution of its own. An institution which not only treats, but trains and innovates too, while providing international standards of technology, infrastructure, clinical care, and a fusion of traditional Indian and modern medicine.
All at one-tenth the cost.
That’s how Medanta was born in 2009
Medanta is established with the sole mission to deliver world-class, holistic and affordable healthcare and to build a dynamic institution that focuses on the development of people and new knowledge.
3. Fortis Escorts Hospital, Okhla, New Delhi
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute (FEHI), Delhi, a pioneer and centre of excellence in cardiac care, is recognised for its path-breaking work and service to the numerous heart patients, who have benefitted from treatment, at its facility. Armed with clinical expertise and cutting-edge medical technology, the hospital has set enviable benchmarks in Cardiac Bypass Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Non-invasive Cardiology, Paediatric Cardiology and Paediatric Cardiac Surgery. Till date, FEHI has successfully completed over 173,000 Coronary Angiographies, 53,000 PTCAs, 80,000 CABGs, 22,70,000 consultations, 3,16,000 admissions, 50,000 thallium scan tests, 18,020 congenital surgeries, in addition to several life-saving procedures. The hospital also performed India’s first Trans Catheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) and Bioresorable Vascular Scaffold (BVS); Asia Pacific’s first Directional Atherectomy, Angioscopy, Drug Eluting Stenting, etc. Over the years, FEHI has cloned a Heart Care Network of 19 hospitals and Heart Command Centres in India and abroad. It has also launched the revolutionary e-ICU programme, enabling remote and timely access to critical care. Fortis Escorts Heart Institute has won numerous awards and accolades, the most recent among them being the ‘Best Private Cardiac Hospital in India’ by The Week magazine, 2014, ‘Best Comprehensive Cardiac Care Service provider in India’ by Frost & Sullivan, 2014, ‘Best Cardiology Hospital’ at the ICICI Lombard & CNBC TV18 India Healthcare Awards for 2012 and 2013, among others.
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute (FEHI), Okhla Road, New Delhi, is a 310 bed, JCI certified and NABH accredited cardiology care hospital. We commenced operations way back in 1988 and since then our specialised medical programmes provide clinical excellence integrated with cutting-edge technologies and innovations to offer world-class treatment. Our approach, based on patient centricity, state-of-the-art emergency response, integrity, teamwork, ownership and innovation, combines compassionate patient care with clinical excellence, to achieve a single-minded objective—‘Saving and Enriching lives’.
Today, the hospital is recognised world over as a Centre of Excellence in Cardiology and our doctors have also been recognised by the Government of India, having received four Padma Shri & Padma Bhushan awards. The hospital is backed by the most advanced laboratories performing complete range of investigative tests in the field of nuclear medicine, radiology, biochemistry, haematology, transfusion medicine and microbiology.
Journey towards Quality Awards/Accreditations
JCI Accreditation Hospital since 2010 & Re-accreditation in Oct 2013
NABH Accreditation for Hospital in 2008 & Re-accreditation in May 2014
NABH Accreditation for Blood Bank 2009 & Re-accreditation for Blood Bank in 2015
NABL for Laboratory Services 2013
310 Beds (159 critical care beds)
9 state of the art Operation Theatres
5 Cath labs
3 Heart Command Centers
2 Heart Stations
4. Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare. The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are research oriented and benchmarked against the best in the world. Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us one of the most revered hospitals in the country.
5. BLK Hospitals, Delhi
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has a unique combination of the best in class technology, put to use by the best names in the professional circles to ensure world-class health care to all patients. Spread on five acres of land, with a capacity of 650 beds, BLK Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in the country, BLK has consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR. The outpatient services are spread on two floors with 80 consultation rooms. All ambulatory services have been designed with intent to create dedicated aides for all specialities, with their interventional services in close vicinity. Therefore, whether it is the proximity of diagnostic services and blood bank to the emergency or one of the best Endoscopy suites to ensure timely and efficient services, the infrastructure speaks volumes about BLK’s commitment to ‘PASSION FOR HEALING’.
- The hospital has 17 state-of-the-art well equipped modular operation theatres with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to ensure patient safety. All the Operation Theatres are fitted with best in class pendants, operating lights, anaesthesia work stations and advanced information management system.
- The Hospital has one of the biggest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units viz Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant. All critical care beds are in the close vicinity of the Operation Theatre complex for easy accessibility and continuity of care. Each Critical care unit is equipped with high end patient monitoring devices, ventilators and dedicated isolation rooms. Facilities for haemodialysis, CRRT, SLED, endoscopy and bronchoscopy are available 24X7 by the bedside.
- Liver and Renal Transplant Centres have been equipped with dedicated ICUs with individual hepafilters, specialized instruments and equipments, Veno-venous bypass system and dedicated anaesthesia equipment.
- The Hospital has specialized birthing suites with telemetric foetal monitors to follow the progression of labor, and also the facility for the family to stay with the patient during the labor. A dedicated operation theatre adjacent to the labour room helps in shortening the response time in case there is a need to conduct the delivery through surgical means.
- The Hospital’s advanced Building Management System provides for multi-tiered access control, electronic security systems with integrated CCTVs spanning across the facility and advanced fire management system amongst other utilities. The Hospital is the first in NCR to install and start using automatic pneumatic chute system to enhance the efficiency and efficacy of health care delivery.
- The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled, with the vision of the Hospital becoming the first truly paper-less healthcare facility in the country. BLK has top of the line Hospital Information System (HIS) system which is seemingly connected across outpatient, inpatient and diagnostic areas. The system has facility for contemporary electronic medical records (EMR) with remote-accessibility enabling ongoing consultation to patients from distance as well.